In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, concerning Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and specifically with Article 22.2 thereof, the following information is detailed:
A cookie is a small data file sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser so that the website can consult details of his/her previous activity. Cookies normally store technical information, personal preferences, personalised content, user browsing habits, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of cookies is to adapt the content of the website to the user’s profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any website would be notably reduced.
The user may permit or prohibit the use and acceptance of cookies on his/her computer. If the cookies are blocked by the user, it may be impossible for him or her to register or perform other interactive functions on the website, although the user’s general browsing of the site will not be affected.
Cookies used on KILFI’s website
This website uses the following own cookies (cookies sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer managed by the actual editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided):
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users commenting in the blog are humans and not robots. This helps combat spam.
- Persistent cookies, to enable access and processing of the data stored for a certain period of time.
This website uses the following third-party cookies (cookies sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies):
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the traffic and number of visits to this website. On using this website, you consent to information about yourself being processed by Google. You must therefore contact Google directly in order to exercise any rights in this regard.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete the cookies on this website at any time. This is done differently according to the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools that store the cookies and this where you should exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect processing of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases cookies must be installed for the browser to remember its decision not to accept them.